Cite Legal can act as advisor or counsel in arbitrations. As a Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators, Cite Legal's founder, Monique, is also qualified to be appointed as arbitrator.
- Advising in respect of a dispute subject to arbitration, arising out of a performance agreement for a major international production in Mainland China
- Acting as lead counsel in a multi-party private equity dispute spanning China, Hong Kong and the British Virgin Isles
- Acting as lead counsel for P.R.C state owned shipyard in disputes concerning ship construction
- Acting for P.R.C state owned food manufacturer in contract dispute
- Advising on disputes concerning international sales of commodities, including with respect to the Convention on the International Sales of Goods
- Acting in and advising in respect of, investor-state arbitrations and investment treaty protection